As a San Antonio Wheelmen club member, you have FREE access to our “Ride With GPS” Club Account! Ride with GPS is a very popular GPS navigation app with many great tools for our members. RWG provides these major benefits:
- We can easily create routes for a ride and make them available to you.
- You can download the RideWithGPS app for IOS or Android on your phone and use that for turn-by-turn navigation for a particular route.
- You can download our routes to your cycling computer (ie. Garmin) for turn-by-turn navigation for a particular route.
If you have an active SAW membership, please do the following to use our RWG club membership:
- Send an e-mail to our Ride Chair, David Levinson, to request access to our club membership. He'll provide you with a link that you will need for step 3.
- Go to ridewithgps.com and sign in or sign up with RWG. If you currently have a personal RWG account, simply login to your existing account. If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please Pick Starter, which is our free account.
- Click on the link provided by David.
- Put your name in the next box.
- That will add you to the club where you'll have access to all these benefits.
- Download the app to your smart phone, log in and look around. You can start using it right away.
Please note that you will have access to this free service as long as your membership is active. If you have questions or problems contact our Ride Chair, David Levinson.