The goal of the Treasurer is to manage and maintain the Club’s finances and financial records.
To accomplish this goal the Treasurer will:
1) Manage all Club banking, savings, and money market accounts
a. Utilize QuickBooks to manage Club’s finances
b. Handle all accounts receivables and payables; generating appropriate invoices and reports
c. Generate monthly Balance sheet for Board meetings
d. Generate a Quarterly Balance sheet to be posted on Member’s Only section of the website (forward to Website Editor for posting)
2) Maintain all local, state and federal filings
3) Attend monthly Board meetings
4) Handle email regarding Club financial matters
5) Support Club rides and social events
6) Volunteer as a ride starter
7) Perform other related tasks as determined by the Wheelmen Board.