We are canceling Saturday's and Saturday's ride due to the upcoming weather.
The March 11th ride is canceled due to weather.
We are canceling the ride due to the forecast of very high winds (20+ MPH) for Sunday morning.
We are canceling Saturday's Boerne Ride and Sunday's Helotes-Castroville Ride due to very cold temperatures at our 9 AM wheels down time.
Today's Rebecca Creek ride is cancelled due to weather.
The ride is canceled due to weather. Even if the rain stops, there is likely to be water on the road and with all the low water crossings on this route it will not be safe enough to ride.
Cancelled due to wet roads and ongoing mist.
Today's (2/28) ride is canceled due to weather.
The ride is canceled due to very wet and potentially icy roads.
The ride is canceled due to wet and potentially icy roads.
The Big Joshua Creek ride is canceled because it's currently raining and there is at least a 50% chance at 9:00 am. The roads are wet and it's not safe for cycling.
We canceled today's (December 27) ride due to rain and wet roads.